SUSTAIN 3S03 – The Essential Utensils Kit
This course offers a unique perspective to the world of sustainability and marketing that no other course provides
– Sabrina Dasouki and Kirstal Ramnarine, SUSTAIN 3S03 2018
SUSTAIN 3S03 – Re-Root Coffee Creatives
Not only did we have the chance to learn about implementing sustainable change from incredible inspiring instructors, but we were also pushed to create REAL sustainable change in our community.
– Gurinder Sandhu, Josephine Agueci, and Gabrielle Gonsalves, SUSTAIN 3S03 2018
Challenging My Wasteful Lifestyle Habits
It was really rewarding to take what I was learning in class and use it to make significant lifestyle changes.
– Andres Nagy Ossa, SUSTAIN 2S03 2017
Making Small Sustainable Changes
If people around the world engage in small changes in their everyday life to live more sustainably, we could collectively make a large impact.
– Zainab Hussain, SUSTAIN 2S03 2018
A Unique University Experience
I can say that completing this lifestyle project gave me one of the purest forms of education through experience that I’ve ever had in university and I will look back fondly as I continue learning more.
– Tanzim Hoque, SUSTAIN 2S03 2017