Exploring agency, leadership, and strategy effectiveness within the context of sustainability. The course will include interdisciplinary perspectives, experiential learning and community engagement projects.
- Classes: Synchronous, in-person lectures.
- Tutorials: Synchronous, virtual tutorials.
Prerequisite(s): Registration in Level III or above, or permission of the Academic Sustainability Programs Office.
- If you are seeking permission to enroll in SUSTAIN 3S03, please email course administrator Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Course you are requesting to take: (ie. SUSTAIN 3S03)
- Reason for request: (ie. I am not yet fully enrolled in level 3 on Mosaic)
- Your Mac ID:
- Your student number:
*Always check Mosaic for up-to-date information