The SSAP was created in January 2020 when it was identified that McMaster sustainability initiatives often work in silos. SSAP aims to break down those barriers and increase collaboration. This co-curricular program is co-led by employee advisors and students.
To provide a platform to facilitate connections between sustainability focused students and clubs at McMaster.
This program is operated and developed by McMaster’s Academic Sustainability Programs Office in partnership with McMaster’s Hospitality Services.
Interested in getting involved with SSAP?
The following sustainability-minded groups are affiliated with SSAP. Want to join the list? Email us at email@example.com.
- MacClimateAdvocates – @macclimateadvocates
- McMaster Divest – @mcmasterdivest
- Lorax McMaster – @loraxatmac
- Degroote Green – @degrootegreen
- Climate Action Consultancy
- Fridays for Future Hamilton – @fffhamont
- Zero Waste McMaster – @zerowastemcmaster
- McMaster Engineering Society (MES) Sustainability – @sustainability.mes
- Free Store McMaster – @mcmasterfreestore
- McMaster’s Formula For Our Future (MFFOF) – @mcmastersformulaforourfuture
- McMaster Energy Association – @mcmasterenergyassociation
- MacVeggie Club – @macveggieclub
- Outdoor Leadership Living Learning Community
- Zero Waste Hamilton – @hamilton.zerowaste